Sunday 12 February 2012

Love is the greatest feeling

Love Is ...


Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion, That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can't control, So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online jobs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find us on Facebook

Total Pageviews

Our worldwide fans

Free counters!

Online Working - Jobs

free web site traffic and promotion Free SEO Tools
Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement

Popular Posts